TOP TEN BOOKS I'D BUY IF I HAD A $1,000,000 GIFT CARD (Top Ten Tuesday #12)

I ABSOLUTELY ADORED last week's Top Ten Tuesday Topic (GO ladies over at The Broke and The Bookish) and so I just decided to do it for this week!

I ALWAYS have only about a TRILLION items on my wishlist, and if someone did hand me a fully loaded gift card (HEY! MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING! *cough cough* IT WOULD BE GONE IN NO TIME AT ALL!

So, some of these may be UNRELEASED at this point, but if I had a FULLY LOADED GIFT CARD that would finance ALL by book buys, then I could have a time machine too, OKAY?

1. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff:
STAB STAB STAB? PLEASE SIGN ME UP. This releases in a couple of days and SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THIS GIFT CARD SO I CAN NOT DIE WAITING? This is about FEMALE ASSASSINS and it all just seems so badass and brutal, I'd kill to own this right now.

2. A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jesicca Cluess
A SORCERESS WHO A PROPHESIED? And secrets between the glamour of MAGIC? Along with that absolutely ABSOLUTELY beautiful cover, it's on my immediate to-buy list!

3. Dreamology by Lucy Keating:
Who doesn't want the guy they've been DREAMING ABOUT to LITERALLY come to life? It's every booknerd's GREATEST FANTASY and this sounds so intriguing, especially since her perfect guy doesn't turn out to be everything she wants him to be. Someone please help me. Or BUY THIS FOR ME:P

4. Crooked Kingdom by Leight Bardugo
Six Of Crows WAS THE BEST BOOK IN EVER. Returning to the Grisha world was absolutely gorgeous - I didn't even realise how much I missed it - and Kaz and Inej and Nina and Wylan and the rest of the gang are so great, I can't even wait to see what Crooked Kingdom has in store for me!

5. EMPIRE OF STORMS by Sarah Maas:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH. With that BEAUTIFUL Queen of Shadows ending, and all the teasers that are being released I'm DYING IN WAIT FOR EMPIRE OF STORMS.

I LOVED ACOMAF and I can't wait to get back to Chaol and Dorian and Aelin and Adeion and Rowan and the rest of the gang. #almostthere

6. The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee
GOSSIP GIRL MEETS FUTURE NEW YORK CITY AND ALL THE TEENAGE DRAMA? Sign me up, YESTERDAY! I'm really hoping that this lives up to the hype I've created in my head, of prepare to see me crying on the floor.

7. This Savage Song by Victoria Shcwab
I'm currently reading an eARC and THIS IS SO UTTERLY GORGEOUS, I JUST KNOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO OWN THE PHYSICAL COPY!! The hardcover that too! This is my first Victoria Schwab book and well, I'M GOING TO BE READING THE ADOSM TRILOGY ASAP!

8. Three Dark Crowns by Kendra Blake
A GAME WITH THREE QUEENS AND MAGIC AND ONLY ONE SURVIVES.

I CANNOT RESIST FANTASIES. OKAY? And one about three badass sisters I NEED. ASAP.

9. My Lady Jane by Jodi Meadows, Cynthia Hand and Brodhi Ashton:
I only recently finished Jodi Meadow's The Orphan Queen duology and AAAAH. My Lady Jane sounds even better and funnier and #NEEDlikeAIR

10. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard:

WHERE IS THE TIME TURNER, I ASK YOU? JUST. WHERE? I need this all the books in this series to survive life and all of everything Victoria Aveyard would ever write bc I'm dying.

I MUST HAVE THESE BOOKS. OR GIFT CARDS TO BUY THESE BOOKS!
WHICH OF THESE BOOKS ARE YOU DYING FOR, or which ones should I move to the top of my list?

I can't wait to hear from you! Link me up to your blogs as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment