Stacking The Shelves #17 - The One With All The Novellas

HELLO BLOGGY PEOPLE!

I haven't done a Stacking The Shelves in over two weeks, and WELL, LOADS OF BOOKS! I've been on a reading spree, reading almost a book a day and IT IS THE BEST FEELING EVER. I have also been completely avoiding doing any coursework for the last week, because, I WANT TO REBEL, OKAY?

I also have an Empire of Storms giveaway going on on Twitter, and it's open INTERNATIONALLY, so do go ahead and go enter! I'm also turning EIGHTEEN in just a few weeks
REVIEW COPIES:

From Harper Collins India:

1. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga:
I read AND reviewed this book already and IT IS THE SUICIDE BOOK I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! It is beautiful, poignant, wonderful, deep and soul-shattering.
You guys should definitely pick this book up. Review here.

2. The Fall of Butterflies by Andrea Portes:
I loved Andrea Portes's first book, Anatomy of A Misfit, and so I requested a copy of The Fall of Butterflies which is SO BLOODY BEAUTIFUL, it should be a crime! I can't wait to start this one next week.

From Inkshares:

1. Rune of the Apprentice by Jamison Stone:
I JUST GOT SENT A PHYSICAL ARC OF THIS BEAUTIFUL BOOK, AND I'M SO EXCITED TO READ IT. Someone please hold me.
This is a fantasy novel with powerful runes that have the power to burn someone out and murderous visions and EVERYTHING! YAY!

From NetGalley:

1. The Elite by Mercedes Lackey (Thanks Disney Hyperion!)
2. Gilt Hollow by Lorie Langdon (Thanks Blink/ Zonderkidz Books!)
3. The Girl in the Picture by Alexandra Monir (Thanks Delcorate Press/ Random House Children's!)

4. The Fading Dusk (Smoke and Mirrors #1) by Melissa Giorgio
5. The Weight of Zero by Karen Fortunti (Thanks Delcorate Press/ Random House Children's!)
6. Game On (Lewis Creek #2) by Michelle Smith (Thanks Bloomsbury Spark!)

From Sullivan + Partners:

1. Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles #1) by Kresley Cole:
I JUST FINISHED THIS BOOK ABOUT FIVE MINUTES BEFORE I STARTED THIS POST AND OMG THE FEELS. I adore everything about this book, and the sheer number of questions I'm still asking. I loved the characters and the plot and I'm dying for everything that is in store for this series!

Review will be on the blog tomorrow.

BOUGHT:

1. Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard
2. Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass

I usually almost never buy novellas, because they don't usually hold much interest to me, AND ALSO, I'M TOO BROKE to afford the books I want, much less the novellas! And yet, I needed to complete my Selection Series and well, I NEED CRUEL CROWN, OKAY?

3. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne

THIS BOOK MADE ME SAD. It has taken me so long to say those words without feeling guilty, it's still kind of a shock that I'm not MADLY IN LOVE WITH the last ever Harry Potter Book. Sigh. It just wasn't everything I wanted, and just fanfiction. Review will be up this week sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment