ARC Review: Warrior Witch by Danielle Jensen (The Malediction Trilogy, #3)

Title: Warrior Witch
Author: Danielle Jensen (THANK YOU. I OWE YOU EVERYTHING)
Publisher: Angry Robot Books
Publication Date: May 3rd 2016
Part of A Series?: Yes, Book Three of the Malediction Trilogy
I Got A Copy Through: ARC via NetGalley
Buy Links: Amazon US || Amazon IN || B&N

Blurb Description: The thrilling conclusion to the breakout Malediction Trilogy by Goodreads Choice finalist Danielle L. Jensen.
Cécile and Tristan have accomplished the impossible, but their greatest challenge remains: defeating the evil they have unleashed upon the world.
As they scramble for a way to protect the people of the Isle and liberate the trolls from their tyrant king, Cécile and Tristan must battle those who'd see them dead. To win, they will risk everything. And everyone.
But it might not be enough. Both Cécile and Tristan have debts, and they will be forced to pay them at a cost far greater than they had ever imagined.
Read my Stolen Songbird (Book One) Review Here
Read my Hidden Huntress (Book Two) Review Here


Before I begin describing this BEAUTIFUL, BITTERSWEET ending to a BRILLIANT piece of literature, I would like all of you to please excuse the buckets and buckets of tears that occasionally flew off my eyes and splattered onto my kindle screen, because my world has officially ended.

Long story short? I’m a withering pile of goo and feels.  I’m fine.

I have no idea as to how to talk about (THE GREATEST) book three in a series without spoiling books one and two, but I’m going to try anyway. And for what I don’t yet know how to express, there will be GIF’s.

“If the world burns, its blood will be on your hands.”

Two books into the love story that left me elated, crazy, and desperate for more; the love story between a human witch that in another time would have been burned and the troll prince that was supposed to be oblivious to everything but himself and power; the Daughter of Day and the Prince of Night, and 1000% the most swoony couple out there, we find ourselves picking up just a few minutes after Hidden Huntress closed.


“MINUTES?” I think *cue crying* remembering the months of agony and all the conspiracy theories I had made in my head, none of them in the least bit plausible, I was so happy to be back in Trianon/ Trollus once again and so sad when I realised that this would be the last time. EVER.

So. What did Warrior Witch and the rest of this series contain?

MAGIC
MURDER
PLOT TWISTS (that you did NOT see coming)
STRATERGY
SWOONY PRINCES THAT WILL HELP YOU DIE A HAPPY DEATH
BAD ASS CHARACTERS
DEATH
TRAGEDY
FRIENDSHIP
POWER
LOYALTIES
LOVE
TEARS (WELL, FOR ME) (NO JUDGING, OKAY?)

And a re-affirmation that Young Adult should be your religion.

Basically, this is a series you NEED to read.

Let me also take a moment to cry at the ending I haven't yet processed, the ending that tore my soul apart and I don't know where the pieces are anymore. WHAT WAS THAT. THAT. FUCK YOU, SUMMER KING. Even if eternity is in the cards, all I know is this world, SO FUCK YOU.

An infinite amount of stars to the book that made me feel everything, a world that I will never forget and a love that transcends every world and every book. 



What was the last AMAZING series you read? What is your favourite fantasy? 

I'd love to hear from ALL of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment