Love-A-Thon 2016- Mix N' Match

Mix and Match: We all love books, but there are other things we’re passionate about too! Mash-up a non-bookish hobby/passion/talent/fandom with your bookish life. Do it through photos, art, videos, etc. Get as creative as you’d like!

Who am I? Well, I'm a sarcastic bookworm. I LOVE jewelry, and bookish merchandise. I play the piano, I debate, I swim and I can paint.

Here are a few photos that I took for my bookstagram account...

My BOOK SWAG is down below. (The picture where the only word you can see is Fierce) Some of my favorite swag is an Embosser that embosses Library Of Aditi Nichani on all of my books, my Professional Bookworm Tote, My bookmarks and book plates and my C.S.Lewis quote poster.

You can also see some of my favorite jewelry collected from all the places I've visited in the last five years. (USA, Dubai and Australia)

See Also in the picture dominated with blue an abstract painting I did a few weeks ago, and now I'm looking for the perfect bookish quote to write on it. SUGGESTIONS?

Last is a picture of my Black Dress with Makeup (Makeup and Clothes!) 

I can't exactly show you guys my piano or anything debate/ swimming related, so here we are.

Love-A-Thon has been an ABSOLUTE BLAST, except for the fact that my registration went haywire, and I wasn't on the initial list, and well, I wasn't prepped enough! Can't wait to be on the updated list:)

No comments:

Post a Comment